This morning, we discovered the source of unknown 50 plus bed bug bites on my 14-year-old son from his new Sealy Generate mattress.The photos are attached that show 7 day old bites and last evening’s bites.
He has been scratching for one week and continues to feel incredibly uncomfortable all throughout the day and night. We had attempted to control the continual bites with Witch Hazel, Benadryl, Cortaid and Calamine lotion. As he is a stomach sleeper, bites evidenced on his chest, upper thigh, genital area and right arm extended over his head underneath the pillow concur with the placement. Last night, new bites occurred on his chest area.
At 4:00 A.M., he was bleeding from the nipple in the bathroom, he discovered a bug on his nipple, and killed it.
Web MD had the exact image of the bites from bed bugs and the view of the bug.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Style and Design|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- " Upon purchasing the 2 for 1 product, king size, I noticed an obvious difference in the amount of filling in both pillows. I opted..."
- "The quality of RTG furnitures sucks！ And their so-called "Force Field" treatment is a total scam!!!! Purchased one Cindy Crawford Sidney Road sofa, one loveseat and one ottoman from RTG's supercenter..."
- "I bought a red leather couch. It was on sale at $1500. Regular over $2000. I thought I was buying a leather couch that would last for..."
- "I was emailing and talking on comments with this girl @Tifflatowski92 and she convinced me to trade her my louis vuitton favorite pm for her louis vuitton favorite mm and..."
- "I purchase a box of scented trash bags from GLAD. Every single trash bag was defective, leaving garbage juice to leak all over my kitchen floor. Worse yet, I'm pregnant..."
- "I bought two jawbone bands, UP2 and UP3 in the space of six months, one for me and one for my mother. After the first one broke after only 4..."
- "What $99 Special? Quote tool tells me it's under their $100 minimum. What a joke! A call to their 800 number was useless - calltaker had no knowledge of..."
- "Logging on to a familiar site, I was offered a skin cream to try for a FREE trial ($4.95 s&h only). In 2 weeks a charge for $98 appeared on..."
- "I went to an online chat with one of their tech. reps. after about an hour of looking for the answer through Google and Microsoft's tips/help section, for a problem..."