SEALY IS A SWINDLER.

29 of 43 Sealy reviews

Purchased a Sealy Posturpedic Garvin model (did you know they have 15 names for the same model - they just change the covers). Anyway, it started to sag after ONE WEEK! I weight an honest female weight of 160 pounds and we all know no mattress is supposed to sag in ONE WEEK>

I sent them all the info (photos, claim form, etc) and of course they won't back their product or warranty.

Such liars! I can vote with my dollar, tell everyone I know about their shoddy products and unscrupulous ways of handling complaints. Their corporate office is listed and so are the names of the president, vice president, vp for sales and board of directors members. Send them a message - literally.

They can continue to ignore us as dissatisfied consumers. Eventually, they will either fix the issue or dissolve. They, too, can disappear and put workers out of work because they condone shoddy, low quality, poorly made, and unreliable products.

I will rejoice.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
29 of 43 Sealy reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Feb 16 #1113048

I have a Sealy and I had no problems using the warranty. It says right on the Sealy website "Please contact your retailer with any warranty claims. If you no longer live near your retailer or your retailer is no longer in business, please continue."
So call the store and they will start the warranty process for you, it takes about a week.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Sealy. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Sealy.
Filing a new complaint about
×