Purchased a Sealy Posturpedic Garvin model (did you know they have 15 names for the same model - they just change the covers). Anyway, it started to sag after ONE WEEK! I weight an honest female weight of 160 pounds and we all know no mattress is supposed to sag in ONE WEEK>
I sent them all the info (photos, claim form, etc) and of course they won't back their product or warranty.
Such liars! I can vote with my dollar, tell everyone I know about their shoddy products and unscrupulous ways of handling complaints. Their corporate office is listed and so are the names of the president, vice president, vp for sales and board of directors members. Send them a message - literally.
They can continue to ignore us as dissatisfied consumers. Eventually, they will either fix the issue or dissolve. They, too, can disappear and put workers out of work because they condone shoddy, low quality, poorly made, and unreliable products.
I will rejoice.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Mattress Return
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "I bought a red leather couch. It was on sale at $1500. Regular over $2000. I thought I was buying a leather couch that would last for..."
- "This is the worst place that may have to buy furniture ,horrible experience see pictures..."
- "This morning, we discovered the source of unknown 50 plus bed bug bites on my 14-year-old son from his new Sealy Generate mattress. The photos are attached that show..."
- "I bought a Gengar crewneck for 72 dollars in october - 2016. They said there was about 1 month shipping time because they are a small company with many customers...."
- "A few months ago I purchased Highster Mobile Cell Phone Spy software for 69 dollars. The site at http://highstermobile.com did not indicate anything about purchasing a monthly subscription so I..."
- "I received a top I ordered with a black spot on the back. I filed for a return on their website and uploaded pictures asked. they offered me 20% and..."
- "Was at carls jr in vallejo California off of sage st and the timw was 5:27pm the place was completely empty. Nora took my orfwr and my buddies order after..."
- "Hmmm. Our phones were paid off, our charges were WAY more than the $80 for 2 lines advertised in the "Family Plan", and T-Mobile is waging an aggressive campaign aimed..."
- "When I talked to them when making the order I was assured that since it was a CD the photos would be full sized images that would allow enlargement. Imagine..."